Every week in the summer we are on our way to 4 ldifferent ocations in the city. Whether playground or park: our big blue pavilion is easy to see. In winter we run our programme in gymnasiums or in church houses.
From songs, games, drama, clown, puppet theatre, tricks and other props children from 4 to 13 years learn about Christian values and biblical principles.
Everybody can read our motivation for these colourful kids parties on our t-shirts:weil du Gott wertvoll bist (because you are precious to God).
programmes in Dresden
- weekly programmes in different Dresden districts
- feast programmes (district festivals/ city festivals/ etc.)
- school programmes (Christmas / Easter / school parties)
programmes for organizations outside of Dresden
- special productions about the true meaning of Christmas at primary schools, youth clubs etc.
- shows for kids at street festivals and other evangelistic activities
- 'all is upside down' - a funny, one man programme for kids by Norbert Binder with music, tricks, cabaret and really good news
- seminars on evangelistic work with children
Children ask deep questions about life, death, ghosts, fear, love, friendship etc.
We want them to know that Christian faith grows from a personal relationship that continues into everyday life. Doing so, we let the kids make the decision for themselves as to whether or not they want to practice living their faith out.